(S925) - The Hamsa symbol is regarded in all faiths as a protective talisman that brings good fortune, health and happiness. Wearing the Hamsa Sterling silver pendant primarily protects its owner from the 'Ayin Ha'ra,' also known as 'The Evil Eye'.
We provide a complementary polishing cloth with all jewellery items however we do recommend avoiding contact with water, perfume, lotions, hairspray, makeup and creams.
- Pendant Material: 925 Silver
- Pendant Size: 18mm
- Chain Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Chain Length: 16 inches (40cm-5cm)
TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS
1. CUT A VERY THIN STRIP OF PAPER.
2. WRAP THE PAPER AROUND YOUR FINGER. (THE RING WILL BE WORN ON).
3. MAKE SURE THE PAPER IS TIGHT AROUND YOUR FINGER FOR AN ACCURATE MEASUREMENT.
4. MARK THE SPOT WHERE THE PAPER JOINS
5. MEASURE THE DISTANCE WITH YOUR RULER
THAT WILL BE THE CIRCUMFERENCE.THE FOLLOWING IS A GENERAL SIZE GUIDE FOR OUR PRODUCTS.
|X X SMALL||X SMALL||Small|
|UK H / US 4||UK J / US 5||UK L / US 6|
|14.9mm DIA||15.3mm DIA||16.5mm DIA|
|46.8mm CIRC||49mm CIRC||52mm CIRC|
|UK N / US 7||UK P / US 8||UK R / US 9|
|17.7mm DIA||18.1mm DIA||19mm DIA|
|55mm CIRC||57mm CIRC||59.5mm CIRC|